Lend Your Support
Many companies find partnering with One Heart for Women and Children extremely rewarding for the direct impact they can have on the community. There are many ways that your company can become involved with food insecurity in Central Florida.
Why One Heart for Women and Children?
Your involvement with One Heart for Women and Children will create a lasting effect on the community. Hundreds of children and families go to bed hungry each and every day in Central Florida. Many low income working families have to choose between paying rent, utilities and buying food to feed their families. When you are able to nourish your body a domino effect will happen to create a better tomorrow.
Many families do not qualify for governmental food assistance and rely on One Heart and other food pantries to secure the food they need. Children who do not get adequate nutrition often experience developmental impairments, struggle in school, or have social and behavioral problems. By giving children the nutritious food we supply, you’re giving them a brighter future.
Often the need for food comes with other challenges. Partnering with One Heart for Women and Children will help provide the basic necessities for these individuals to overcome their hardship with dignity, love and respect.
Your employees will truly enjoy volunteering with us as we sort or repack food, clothing and goods. Build fellowship with your team when volunteering with One Heart for Women and Children to make sandwiches and deliver them in the community. These fun sessions require no previous experience, and provide a very hands-on way to touch lives. For more information on corporate or group volunteer programs, please visit our Teambuilding page.
Companies find that supporting our work through their corporate foundation, matching gifts and charitable/community budgets can make a deep impact on the lives of our neighbors. One Heart For Women and Children has a long-standing reputation for being a collaborative partner in cause-related marketing plans. Fill out the below form to further discuss your impact.
If your company has food, grocery products, personal care items, or household items that can be available for donation, please contact us. To learn more on becoming a food donation partner, please visit our Pantry Partners page. For more information on the items we accept, please click visit our Give Goods page.
In Kind / Pro Bono Donations
Your organization may not only donate products but also services. Often we are looking for expertise to fill a need like accounting, yoga teachers, legal advisors, grant writers and so much more. We appreciate your time, talent and treasure. Please fill out the form below so we may schedule a time to connect.
Why You Should Become A Partner
Benefits of corporate social responsibility programs (CSR) include:
- When you become involved with a non-profit, charity, or a cause, your company makes a powerful statement of caring and support for the welfare of your neighbors
- Boost employee morale, camaraderie, and retain engaged employees
- Employees will create connections and feel close with the people in their community
- Your brand shows direct accountability for helping to improve the lives of the people in Central Florida
- Improve and differentiate your brand’s image
- Donation of time, talent and treasure often reduces tax liability and may be claimed as a tax deduction (please seek professional guidance for more information)
- “Nearly 90% of customers will purchase a product because a company advocated for an issue they care about and 76% will refuse to purchase a company’s products or services learning it supported an issue contrary to their believes” (Cone Comm 2017 study)